The best unlimited postpaid plans let you surf endlessly on your phone, so that you never need another digital device ever!
In today’s times, your phone is an extension of your personality. You choose a snazzy handset in keeping with your preferences and the latest trends. You use your phone for everything – chatting with friends, making calls, checking out new videos, surfing the web, checking your social media feeds, etc. Meanwhile, you also use the phone’s features to take pictures and videos, post the same to your social media, use in-built apps to create or edit work presentations, etc.
Today’s phones are created such that you don’t need any other device to carry out work or recreational tasks. Every tool and trick you need to get through your working day is already available on the phone. However, it needs to be backed by an excellent unlimited postpaid plan in order to serve you in the best way possible.
Postpaid on your phone…do you need it?
Most phone users today would argue that there is little degree of separation between postpaid and prepaid phone plans – and they would be right. But if you are a certain kind of phone user, as described below, then an unlimited postpaid plan is right up your alley –
- You use your phone exhaustively all day, whether for calling, surfing, online payment, etc. Thus, you are classified as a ‘heavy user’ who is better off with an unlimited postpaid plan – a prepaid plan may run out of daily data if you surf endlessly.
- Your daily phone usage involves sending heavy files, streaming videos and audio files, making video calls, etc. This calls for a lot of data daily, which an unlimited postpaid plan can provide.
- You are not interested in the chore of recharging a prepaid connection when the pack validity runs out. In a postpaid plan, you merely have to pay the bill at the end of the billing cycle.
- You do not want any curbs on talk time or data usage, the way some prepaid plans enforce.
Get the best unlimited postpaid plan and use your phone endlessly, just the way you like it. We recommend looking up Airtel’s range of postpaid plans for your city.
The best in posptaid – infinite plans with Airtel Infinity postpaid
Airtel currently has the best postpaid plans across all service providers in India.
- Priced reasonably at Rs 399, Rs 499, Rs 649, Rs 799 and Rs 1,199 (for Delhi circle), each plan is designed for a certain kind of postpaid user with specific benefits to offer.
- All Airtel unlimited postpaid plans offer unlimited calling feature (local, STD, roaming incoming and outgoing).
- Barring the Rs 399 plan, you get a one-year free Amazon Prime subscription, handset repair protection and access to Airtel TV app on all plans. Besides, the Rs 649, Rs 799 and Rs 1,199 plans also offer free add-on connections.